• There are 5 minutes between each match (except for the final matches). If you need a warming up longer than that, it will have to take place outside of the fields
• The ranking within the groups is determined based on:
– the number of points; if equal:
– the result of the direct match; if equal:
– goals scored minus goals conceded; if equal:
– goals scored; if equal:
– fewer penalty minutes; if equal:
– a random draw by the organization.
• The playing time is 2 x 15 minutes running time in both competitions, except the last 1 minute is effective. Finals will be played 2 x 20 minutes running time, except in case of a goal and the last 3 minutes is effective. While playing running time, the time stops only by the mark of the referee.
• Time-outs are not allowed.
• Resting time is 3 minutes.
• If a game is tied after regular playing time in a play-off game there will be a penalty shootout, starting with three shots from each team. If it’s still tied, the shoot-out will continue until one team scores a goal and the other team misses.
• The games will be played according to official IFF-rules.
• It is not allowed to switch between teams or play in multiple teams during the tournament. Doing so could get both teams disqualified. An exception can be made for goalies if both GFO-committee and the direct opponents agree.
• When a team is not ready at the start of a game they get a penalty of one goal for every minute the team is late with a maximum of five goals, after that time the team has lost the match.
• In case the teams have the same outfit, the away team in the official match schedule is required to change outfits. Shirts will be provided by the organisation.
• In any situation the organisation always has the final verdict.