The ranking within the groups is determined based on:
- number of points; if equal:
- result of direct match; if equal:
- goals scored minus goals conceded; if equal:
- goals scored; if equal:
- less penalty minutes; if equal:
- a random draw by the organisation.
- The playing time is as follows:
Gents: 2 x 15 minutes running time on Saturday and Sunday..
Ladies: On Saturday 2 x 20 minutes, on Sunday 2 x 15 minutes.
The last 1 minute of every match is effective. Finals will be played 2 x 20 minutes running time, except in case of a goal and the last 3 minutes are effective. While playing running time, the time stops only by mark of the referee.
- The resting time is 3 minutes.
- Time-outs are not allowed.
- If a game is tied after regular playing time in a play-off game there will be a penalty shootout, starting with three shots from each team. If it’s still tied, the shoot-out will continue until one team scores a goal and the other team misses.
- The games will be played according to official IFF-rules.
- It is not allowed to switch between teams or play in multiple teams during the tournament. Doing so could get both teams disqualified. An exception can be made for goalies, if opponent and GFO-committee gives permission.
- When a team is not ready at the start of a game they get a penalty of one goal for every minute the team is late with a maximum of five goals, after that time the team has lost the match.
- In case the teams have the same outfit, the away team in the official match schedule is required to change outfits. Shirts will be provided by the organisation.
- In any situation the previous stated rules do not apply the organisation has the final verdict.